Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plum Gallery

As of this weekend, my jewelry designs will be available at Plum Gallery in St. Augustine!  This lovely little art haven is tucked away on Aviles Street, run by Karen Sheridan and Maribel Angel.  I discovered it on my last visit to St. Augustine a few weeks ago. 

I am so excited to be a part of this Gallery full of amazing art.  They have "First Friday Art Walks" from 5 - 9 PM, a great way to spend a Friday evening wandering St. Augustine and visiting the many ecclectic galleries all over town.  AND, don't miss "Sangria Sundays" from 2 - 4 PM--pretty self explanatory! 

It is always great to become a part of a new gallery, and Plum gives me another excuse to visit my favorite city as often as I can.  So, if you are in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by for an art walk or a glass of local sangria.  See you there!


1 comment:

Queen of Tides said...

Congrats! I hope to get down to see you again sometime and would love to do some gallery hopping.