Thursday, October 21, 2010

Body of Work...Bodies as ARTWORK!

A few months ago I met an amazing artist at a local show--Georgette Pressler. Georgette is a professional body painter. This is an area of art that I really knew nothing about. What I now know is that this genre of alternative art is a highly competitive phenomenon!

Georgette works under the name Devious Body Art and her work is stunning, amazing, risque, and utterly beautiful. Since meeting her I have had the pleasure of watching her work at art galleries, shows and events all over town. I am always left speachless by what she creates. Please, visit her website and take a look at her virtual portfolio. She's available for private events, art shows, music festivals, you name it!

Oh, and did I mention that she is drop-dead gorgeous and unbelievabley nice? Yeah, I know, go ahead and kill yourself now.

Here's a few teaser photos of her work....








1 comment:

Queen of Tides said...

How cool! Thanks for the link, can't wait to see more of her work!